Thursday, November 17, 2016

#206 More Lithography Stuff

Sorry again for a long absence!

I never ended up posting my final prints from the Lithography class, 
the culmination of the Seven Wonders project. 

Here they are; not the best photographs. I had hoped to take better ones 
but never got the chance, so this is what you get:

Pretty happy with these.  Background is a little bland on both, and in retrospect 
I should have taken the time to add some clouds or something. Alas...

I definitely feel like this is the stronger of the two. Again, background would
be improved with some addition of clouds, or maybe a sun or moon.
I am very happy, though, with the tiny dolphin at the center of the print! Adorbs!

And another picture of the Vegetable Flight into Egypt Landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment