Tuesday, May 24, 2011

#58 The Crocodile

Animalia: Day 41
The Crocodile


Topical humor circa five years ago?

So, this crocodile stands in contrast to the alligator
we did over way back on Day 3.

I chose to do a comic, which was originally just going to be three panels,
but kind of took on a life of its own.
Notice how the shading style I stole from Eric Powell for my chicken
has worked its way into the EMANCIPATION panel.

I only spent 20 minutes on the colors because I want to sleep tonight,
so I am kind of displeased with them. They're just sloppy.
Wish I had more time to spend on stuff like this.

But I am reallyreally happy with how the story panels came out.

Also: Schnappi. CLICK IT.

or ticket.

Tomorrow: the Crab

2 comments:

  1. Goddammit you beat me to doing a comic!
    Good idea though, to make them stand out from another, and i'm glad you're keeping the memory of Steve Irwin alive. RIP.
    Schnappi is horrible by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE HORRIBLE. HE'S DAS KLEINE KROKODIL. ER KOMMT AUS ÄGYPTEN, DAS LIEGT DIREKT AM NIL. GET OVER IT.

    ReplyDelete